Monday, September 20, 2010

When the creative juices flow... you gotta catch every drop!

Oh, I am a very bad girl. I haven't blogged in over a week! BUT, I have been snowed under with plenty of work, so I'm sure that's a validated reason to let my BLOG fall to the way side!

First things first, I have to admit, that I have been playing around with a lot of different stories, and I have been  story boarding plenty of my ideas, and boy have there been lots! I can't sleep because of my reluctance to let a good plot to pass me by and to the annoyance of my poor husband, I am writing and noting every little detail, BUT I need to work this way in order to get it all out and start building up good character plots from there and do you wanna know the funny thing - I love it!

I cannot for the life of me STOP! Especially when I know that what I have noted can become an amazing part of my story!

Secondly, Walking With Shadows is coming along nicely, obviously it is still only first draft status, I have to admit it is looking pretty fine! And after some lovely fine tuning I'm confident that you all will love it just as much as In The Shadows.


I have also been working on some short stories and have really enjoyed the process. It's a great way to get out all that pent up creativity and the results have been brilliant! I have incorporated a story that shows us how two MAJOR characters from the Shadow World series first met and I love it. It's called Bitter Kisses and hopefully will his production for an Anthology later this year.

I have also been working on some rather Erotic Horror, and I can safely say that it has been a thrill! It's not too in your face, but it also opens up your eyes! I have posted a short excerpt here, so if you want, check it out and see for yourself!

Now, last but not least, my little baby niece  Amelie was discharges from hospital on Saturday and I got to meet her and hold her for the first time ever on Sunday and I can safely say that it was a humbling experience! This little girl fought so well to stay alive inside her mummy's womb and came out 5 weeks early, but she is just the most precious, adorable and totally scrumptious little girl I have ever met! She is a firm member of our family and in some ways will always be 'The Golden Child' - she is a credit to her mummy (my little sister) and  her daddy- Welcome Home Baby Amelie!

Righty, I'll leave it at that and hope to get back here before the week is out!

Keep doing what you do best - READ!

:0)

1 comment: